Resources & Support
If you are new to CAP
- Visit our official SAP Community page, to get an overview of the most relevant sources of information, including introduction, blog posts, tutorials, and events.
As registered SAP customers, report issues by creating incidents in SAP Support Portal, using these components to reach us:
- BC-XS-CDX for CAP in general
- BC-XS-CDX-COR for CDS and Compiler
- BC-XS-CDX-JAV for CAP Java SDK
- BC-XS-CDX-NJS for Node.js Runtime
- BC-XS-CDX-TLS for Tools, IDEs, Build, Deployment
See also section Getting Support in the SAP BTP documentation.
These are our upcoming events.
|June 1st & 2nd 2022||re>≡CAP 2022 hybrid|
Customers Using CAP
These are selected customers, including SAP’s own applications and products, that use CAP in their projects: