Advanced Topics and Concepts
- About how to publish service APIs in OpenAPI format.
- About how to convert events in CDS models to AsyncAPI documentation.
- Find details about CAP's support for the OData protocol.
- Fiori UIs
- CAP provides out-of-the-box support for SAP Fiori elements front ends.
- Aggregations and their limitations in OData V2.
- Describes how you can retrieve the performance statistics for each request to a service.
- Hybrid Testing
- How to locally test your application with real cloud services
- Native SAP HANA
- Create or use an existing database object (table, view, table function, calculation view) and make use of it in your CDS model, for instance for exposing it in an OData service.
- Performance Modeling
- Here are some considerations and advice for CDS modeling.
- Find here common solutions to frequently occurring issues.